【键盘侠】雷霆轻取爵士|控卫之神就是赢球保障!

[Post Game Thread] The Oklahoma City Thunder (41-24) defeat The Utah Jazz (42-24) by a score of 110-94 behind 18 points, 7 rebounds and 7 assists from Chris Paul

【赛后帖】俄克拉荷马雷霆(41胜24负)今天以110-94击败犹他爵士(42胜24负)。

保罗18分7篮板7助攻,谢伊-吉尔杰斯-亚历山大19分6助攻3抢断,加里纳利15分4篮板,亚当斯16分11篮板2封盖,施罗德13分2篮板;米切尔13分4助攻,康利12分2篮板4助攻,英格尔斯7分2助攻2抢断,奥尼尔10分5篮板2抢断,戈贝尔10分7篮板,克拉克森11分3篮板。

————————

[–]Thunder Rockstar408[S] 619 指標 14小時前

Fantastic all around game from us.

雷霆球迷:我们各方面都打得很潇洒。

[–][OKC] Chris Paul jmac_21 378 指標 14小時前

Thunder defense is underrated. The Jazz were absolutely dominated today.

雷霆球迷:我雷的防守被低估了。爵士今天完全被支配了

[–][NYK] Carmelo Anthony DrunkSpaceGrandpa[] 157 指標 14小時前

They are underrated on both sides.

尼克斯球迷:你们攻防两端都被低估了

[–]Raptors sad_mogul97 79 指標 14小時前

bruh everyone knows an offense with cp3 is legit

猛龙球迷:老弟,人人都知道有保罗的进攻没得说。

[–]Nets Lambchops_Legion 54 指標 13小時前

Their offense is underrated when CP3 is off the court

篮网球迷:哪怕保罗不在场,他们的进攻也是被低估的

[–]Thunder butterbeancd 14 指標 12小時前

Yeah, with CP3, Schroder, and Shai, they always have a really good ball handler on the floor. No matter what lineup is on the floor, I’m almost never worried how they’re going to generate offense. That’s such a massive change from years ago when Westbrook would sit.

雷霆球迷:是的,因为保罗、施罗德和亚历山大的存在,我们在场上总会有一个出色的持球人。不管场上是什么阵容,我都不会担心进攻的发起。比起几年前威少下场的时候,真是天壤之别。

[–]Thunder iCarpet 95 指標 14小時前

This is one of the first times I trusted a Thunder team that they wouldn’t throw a huge lead

雷霆球迷:这还是我头一次坚信我们能守住大比分领先优势

[–]Thunder HonestOKCFan 28 指標 13小時前

point god CP3

雷霆球迷:毕竟有控卫之神保罗

[–]Trail Blazers Apeturetester 170 指標 14小時前

Honestly watching CP3 is such a treat. It feels like the man makes the right play close to 100% of the time and does so much that doesn't go on a stat sheet in addition to the obvious stuff. Also this Thunder team is super balanced, and SGA is special.

开拓者球迷:讲真,看保罗打球真是享受。感觉这家伙基本每次都能做出正确的选择,而且除了那些显而易见的内容,他还能有很多数据栏无法体现的贡献。并且这支雷霆超级均衡,亚历山大不一般。

[–][MIA] Glen Rice crashingtheboards 39 指標 13小時前

He reads the game like no one else. He isn't just thinking about the next shot; he's thinking about three plays down. He's a brilliant tactician that I don't think we will see in a while.

热火球迷:他阅读比赛的能力独一档。你以为他在第二层,其实他在第五层。他是个杰出的战略家,我觉得下一个这种人才还得等好久。

[–]Lakers GOODBrandon 42 指標 14小時前

CP3 2nd team all-nba has to be deserved.

湖人球迷:保罗应该入选赛季最佳阵二阵

[–]Rockets thekarmagiver 4 指標 9小時前

His stats don't show the entire picture. Dude gets WINS.

火箭球迷:他的数据反映不了他的整体表现,这哥们儿能赢球

[–]Raptors RodneyPonk 1 指標 8小時前

Agreed, as much as I love Lowry, I think he takes a back seat to the Point God.

猛龙球迷:赞同,虽说我超级喜欢洛瑞,可我还是觉得他在控卫之神后面。

[–]Bulls yourmomsfav-commie 33 指標 14小時前

Chris Paul’s mid range game is beautiful. Especially considering he’s 6 ft

公牛球迷:保罗的中距离太漂亮了,而且他才6英尺啊

[–]Thunder CreepyButtPirate 8 指標 13小時前

He's #1 in mid range shooting efficiency

雷霆球迷:他的中距离投射效率联盟第一

————————

[–]Jazz utahman130 259 指標 14小時前

What an extremely disappointing game. No movement on offense, nothing that looked close to Jazz basketball. Can’t make open shots. So much empty dribbling. Bench is the worst in the NBA. Couldn’t stop them on defense. Every team in the league should be clamoring to play the Jazz in the playoffs.

爵士球迷:这比赛真的极其让人失望。进攻没有跑动,和平时的爵士风格篮球差得太远。空位还投不进。太多无效运球了。板凳实力联盟最菜。防守如纸糊。不管哪个队,只要在季后赛碰上爵士,都得乐开花。

[–][OKC] Chris Paul jmac_21 133 指標 14小時前

I would love an OKC-Jazz playoff matchup.

雷霆球迷:我倒挺想在季后赛碰到爵士的。

[–]Jazz utahman130 104 指標 14小時前

Please no. I mean, I’ll take it over the Rockets.

爵士球迷:可别啊,不过总比遇到火箭好

[–][PHI] Andre Iguodala Iputthescrewintuna 79 指標 14小時前

Not to be mean but what playoff matchup do you think you can you realistically win? The Bogdanovic loss is just way too much for your lack of depth.

76人球迷:没有恶意哈,不过你觉得你们季后赛碰到谁才有希望拿下呢?失去博格达诺维奇对你们的阵容深度打击太大了

[–]Jazz utahman130 106 指標 14小時前

I don’t know if they’ll win a playoff series, though I’m not counting them out yet if mitchell gets hot. I just am sick of playing the Rockets in the playoffs and CP3 is like custom made to destroy the Jazz

爵士球迷:不知道我们能不能拿下一轮系列赛,不过要是米切尔状态火热的话,我还是抱有希望的。我就是受够了老在季后赛里碰到火箭,而且保罗就像是为摧毁爵士而生的。

[–][UTA] Mike Conley Swagsparian 5 指標 13小時前

I think it's almost certain it'll be a first-round exit for us

爵士球迷:我觉得咱们基本就是一轮游了

[–]Thunder gameofsnowcones 8 指標 12小時前

Jazz typically start slow though. I am not sure if there is enough games for them to heat up but they absolutely can.

雷霆球迷:不过爵士一贯都是慢热的。剩下的比赛够不够他们找回感觉不好说,不过他们肯定能找到。

[–][MIA] Glen Rice crashingtheboards 12 指標 13小時前

The Jazz were pretty solid in their scrimmage games and their first win. I think Mitchell and Gobert were exhausted. There was no hustle to their games. And as leaders they set the tone for the rest of the team.

Unfortunately if they're not hot, the Jazz have no one else to step up to that.

热火球迷:之前的练习赛和复赛首场,爵士还是蛮稳的。我觉得米切尔和戈贝尔太累了,爵士队员打得没有拼劲。

不幸的是,戈贝尔和米切尔不管用的时候,其他人没能站出来。

[–]Suns thechemistrychef 106 指標 14小時前

The Jazz without Bojan look like the Phoenix Suns

太阳球迷:没有博格达诺维奇的爵士就像太阳

[–]Jazz captmugiwara 33 指標 14小時前

and without gobert in the regular season we probably are not invited to the bubble.

爵士球迷:要是常规赛里没有戈贝尔的话,或许我们连受邀参加复赛的资格都没。

[–]Rockets minus56 48 指標 14小時前

The Jazz are the only team in the West I want to play in the first round lol.

火箭球迷:我希望我火在西部首轮碰到的球队只有爵士,哈哈哈哈

[–]never-touch-that 8 指標 14小時前

DMitchell with the 5-15...

米切尔15中5……

[–]Magic window450 9 指標 14小時前

The worst part is that he was their leading scorer

魔术球迷:最惨的是,他还是爵士的得分王

[–]Raptors patinthehat48 7 指標 14小時前

I don't know much about how the Jazz play, but why did Clarkson take the most shots?

猛龙球迷:爵士的打法我不是蛮了解,可是为啥是克拉克森出手最多呢?

[–]Jazz Caracasdogajo 6 指標 14小時前

Clarkson has the ball, looks around and doesn't see a single person that had a better shot than him.

Donovan is already completely cold, Bojan isn't in the game and Ingles hasn't done anything either.

I dont blame him for chucking, there was no one to give the ball to.

爵士球迷:克拉克森拿球后环顾四周,发现其他队友投得还没自己准。

米切尔手感冰凉,博格达诺维奇不在,英格尔斯又啥也干不了

我不怪他打铁,是真没人可以传球。

————————

[–]Thunder thecowboycrab 473 指標 14小時前

CP3 impacting the game in every way, Adams roasting Gobert, Noel the rim protection god, Gallo and Schroeder looking good as ever.

Young guns showed up today too. Dort put the clamps on Mitchell, SGA looked like baby Point God, Hamidou "SGA" Diallo hit some of those open corner looks OKC has struggled to hit for years.

I am fully prepared to get way too excited about winning one playoff series and then incredibly disappointed when they lose the semis to like the Clippers or something.

雷霆球迷:保罗用各种方式影响比赛,亚当斯欺负戈贝尔,诺埃尔护框之神,加里纳利和施罗德一如既往的优秀

生力军今天也秀了一把。多特盯死了米切尔,亚历山大就像婴儿期的控卫之神,迪亚洛投进了一些底角空位机会,这可是折磨我雷多年的

我已经完全准备好了迎接一轮系列赛的胜利,然后再失望于我雷在半决赛输给快船这种球队

[–][OKC] Steven Adams DeadDay 140 指標 14小時前

We gave the young guys so much more freedom this game. It was weird at first but so nice to see. They play amazing defense together.

雷霆球迷:我们这场比赛给年轻人好多自由度啊。一开始有点奇怪,不过挺开心的。这帮年轻人的防守蛮好

[–]Thunder thecowboycrab 33 指標 14小時前

yeah, I was honestly wondering what happened to Moose, Nader, Ferg, etc earlier in the game because the young guys were actually getting minutes lmao

雷霆球迷:是啊,起初我还真纳闷穆斯卡拉、内德尔和弗格森这些人咋了,因为的确是那些年轻人在场上,哈哈哈哈

[–]goatjudas 15 指標 13小時前

Terrence Ferguson is 22.

弗格森也才22

[–]Thunder thecowboycrab 14 指標 13小時前

I know that in the deep recesses of my brain, but it feels like he should be like 25/26 because he seems like he's been around so long

雷霆球迷:我的潜意识里是知道的,不过感觉他应该是二十五六,因为他好像打了好些年了

[–][OKC] Dennis Schroder josefjohann 9 指標 12小時前

I know we're supposedly rebuilding but I hope this team resigns Gallo.

雷霆球迷:我知道我们应该重建,不过我希望球队能和加里纳利续约

[–]Thunder butterbeancd 5 指標 12小時前

I’m so fascinated by this offseason for OKC. They’ve played so well that it’s gotta be hard to break up this team, but the 2022 double draft could be huge. And even with Gallo, they’re probably not competing for a title against the LA teams. And they probably need to clear playing time for Bazley. Gonna be really interesting to see what they do.

雷霆球迷:我很期待这个休赛期。他们在一起打得这么好,要是拆散的话肯定很难,可2022年的双选秀签实在太重要了。而且即便留下了加里纳利,我们也许还是没法和洛城的球队竞争。咱们也许得为贝兹利腾出出场时间。咱们还是拭目以待吧!

[–]HueyFr 8 指標 14小時前

Bazley is our best defender man

贝兹利是我们最强的防守人

[–]Thunder imbutawaveto 15 指標 14小時前

Have you met Dort?

雷霆球迷:没见过多特吧?

[–][OKC] Shai Gilgeous-Alexander FlyEagles35 301 指標 14小時前

Anyone who's smart will get themselves an early spot on the Darius Bazely hype train. Our boy can shoot now.

雷霆球迷:有点眼力见的就知道趁早为多特打call。这娃儿现在可以投篮了

[–]Trail Blazers shelvino 16 指標 13小時前

Man he was drilling 3s during our scrimmage. I kept thinking to let him shoot cause he got no jumper but damnn. Lot of potential for him

开拓者球迷:他季前赛打我们的时候就狂下三分雨。我还总想就让他投,因为他不会跳投………很有潜力

[–][TOR] Pascal Siakam TreChomes 5 指標 10小時前

CP3 always mentions Baz when talking about the young guns. He's high on him

开拓者球迷:一提起年轻人,保罗就会说贝兹利。保罗很看好他

[–]Mavericks ScrantonScott 50 指標 14小時前

I am sure the extra rest OKC had, played a big part in the game today.

But man OKC is a tough team to crack, really enjoy watching their defense and CP3 going to work.

BTW Dort is my daddy now, holy shit.

独行侠球迷:雷霆这场肯定占了多休息两天的便宜,可是雷霆真的很难击败,看他们的防守和保罗打球真的享受。

多特现在是我爸比了,我尼玛

[–]Raptors ogsantana23 137 指標 14小時前*

Lu Dort is a fucking tank holy shit. Put Mitchell in the torture chamber all game.

猛龙球迷:多特真特么坦克一样。整场比赛都在折磨米切尔

[–]Celtics Night_Wolf_13 9 指標 13小時前

SGA is becoming one of my favorite players in the league. I Would be shocked if he’s not an All Star next year!

凯尔特人球迷:亚历山大现在是我最喜欢的球员之一。他下赛季要是没进全明星那我就蒙了

[–]76ers koalasama 78 指標 14小時前

Adams is looking great

76人球迷:亚当斯很不错哦

[–][OKC] Steven Adams DeadDay 56 指標 14小時前

For years Gobert ate him up but he looks like hes finally getting over that hump.

雷霆球迷:他这么些年来一直被戈贝尔欺负,貌似终于翻身了。

[–]Thunders aurons_scion 23 指標 13小時前

The break definitely helped Adams heal up. He has been dealing with nagging injuries for two to three years at this point

雷霆球迷:多亏了休赛期的恢复。亚当斯过去两三年一直都在对付隔三差五的小伤小痛。

————————

[–]Thunder atypicalsloth 22 指標 14小時前

We’re coming for the 3 seed, baby!

雷霆球迷:我们要冲西部第三咯,亲!

[–]NBA Seattle_Scones 117 指標 14小時前

I really want to see OKC/LAC.

Clippers have the best players and forwards with PG and Kawhi.

OKC has the better big men with Noel and Adams and the better guards with CP3/SGA.

If the Clippers choked and lost to OKC, that trade would be brutal.

我真想看雷霆在季后赛碰快船。

因为乔治和小卡,快船有最强的球员和前锋。

雷霆的内线更强,因为他们有诺埃尔和亚当斯,而且后卫也更强,因为有保罗和亚历山大。

如果快船拉胯输给雷霆,那去年的那笔交易可就诛心咯。

[–]Lakers AzulKuma8 17 指標 13小時前

This would be a sight to behold! The Thunder are positioned really nicely for the present and future.

湖人球迷:那就是美丽的风景线!雷霆的现在和未来都挺有保障的

[–]Thunder thecowboycrab 52 指標 13小時前

oh I'd love to see it, but I think Dort AND Roberson would have to prove they can hang, and maybe hit a jumper or two.

雷霆球迷:我也想看我雷打快船,不过我觉得多特和罗伯森还得证明自己能防,或许还得进一两个跳投。

[–]Thunder amari_prince 77 指標 14小時前

Very encouraging that we are seemingly carrying that chemistry and momentum we had before the suspension into the bubble, maybe even a little better.

雷霆球迷:这比赛真是振奋人心,貌似我们把停赛前的默契和势头延续下来了,甚至还要更好些。

[–]Raptors apfly 40 指標 14小時前

I really like this OKC team

猛龙球迷:我是真心喜欢这支雷霆

[–]Raptors Buttsmuggler69 66 指標 14小時前*

I kind of believe in the thunders ability to sneak into the ecf more than any non la team

Edit: I’m an idiot lmao

猛龙球迷:除了洛杉矶的那两支球队,我倒有点觉得雷霆最有能力混进东决。

编辑:我是个蠢货,哈哈哈

[–][DAL] Seth Curry jazzyjo 255 指標 13小時前

Will be tough, but it would be historical for a team to switch conferences mid season

独行侠球迷:那太难了,赛季中期换分区,那真是活久见==

————————

来源:Reddit

编译:云长刮个痧

键盘侠—歪果仁精彩评论汇总